Jul 2, 2004

First is the worst...

Blogs ahoy!

Today on my walk to work I passed a really pretty girl wearing a t-shirt that said I love nerds. That was awesome. It reminded me of "Napoleon Dynamite," which I saw last night with my friend Miz Azalea. This movie is hilarious. I laughed so much I sort of both peed and cried, if you can picture such a thing. (On second thought...erk, sorry; too late.) We were kvelling from, like, the credits. At the first full-body shot of Napoleon, I stared in shock and awe at the screen for 5 seconds before turning to Miz A.

Miz Azalea: Are...are you seeing this? I mean, his boots?

Me: Dude, his hair.

Miz Azalea: Is that a glittery horse decal on his shirt?

Me: His, um, trunk. Is shaped. Like a tree trunk.

Miz Azalea: Why is his mouth gaping open?

After the movie, Miz A wanted smores from the late-night coffee shop, so we indulged. Smores are not as good as I remember them being from when I was a kid. But we had a good time chatting and we made plans for the 4th, and for my birthday, which is soon after. Miz A told me a story about water sex from her recent trip to the beach with her boyfriend, and I told her that I recently ran into an old pal from high school, who had hugged me four times when we said goodbye, and that those hugs were the closest thing I have had to sex in (dear God) months. Ah, good times!

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home