Jul 9, 2004

Booking travel is the newest bane of my existence

Don't ever try to book a non-stop roundtrip flight between Chicago and DC, and a DC hotel room cheaper than $200, six days before a coworker needs them. Just don't. Especially during tourist season. Avoiding doing this will save you eight hours of your workday, hundreds of mouse clicks, and thousands of angry thoughts about your boss. (Yes, I know it's 'ridiculous' that every available flight leaves at either 6am or 10pm. You know what would make this easier next time? Your asking me to make his reservation with more than 6 days' notice.)

I am going home now (well, an hour from now), and I never want to see another Please wait -- we are compiling your flight results! pop-up box as long as I live.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home