Nov 1, 2004

Photos from Phoenix

Okay, here is a pictoral story of my business trip:

mountain
Behold the gorgeousness of where I stayed!

fountain
The sky was blue and it was about 80 degrees every day. So the walk between my room and the ballroom was lovely. That was pretty much the extent of my sightseeing all week.

statue
This statue reminds me of the one in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

garden
There were very nicely manicured lawns.

cottage
This is where I stayed. It was called a cottage. Sweet, yes?

2nd room
My fancy schmancy room.

mirror
Artistic bathroom mirror shot.


Well, there you have it. I stayed at a gorgeous, expensive resort in Phoenix for a week. I ate a lot and worked a lot and did not sleep a lot. Nor did I get to take advantage of the pool, tennis courts, spa, golf course, or hiking. Kind of a shame. But the event went off very well, and I learned a great deal, and I have a new gay boyfriend (Ed from the graphics department). So it was a success.

|