Nov 3, 2004

NO!

Sweet dear lord. I will not pretend to have a sophisticated grasp on the nuances of, well, anything related to politics, but I have something to say, which is HOLY HELL, PEOPLE! Who are these die-hard Republicans? Most of the people I know who always vote Republican have said to me that they couldn't bring themselves to vote for Bush this time.

And why are the people who voted for Bush due to their fear of terrorism, above all other issues, usually the ones living in isolated, sparsely-populated areas that are not likely targets? They seem to be constantly vibrating with fear, more so than the people of New York and Washington, which seems nonsensical to me.

Oh, Ohio. Oh, America. Why why why? Another four years, for real? The sadness, it is overtaking me. Bitch, bitch, moan, moan, etc.

|