Oct 1, 2004

Another reason to be British

It is beautiful out today! I am much dressier than usual and my boss asked me if I had a hot date tonight. I told him that I'm meeting up with a few friends and a couple of them went to NYU and always dress nicely, and I don't want to look scrubby next to them.

It is totally true that women dress for each other, and not for men, by the way. Men don't notice details, only hotness quotients. That is my theory anyway; I am open to debate.

Speaking of debates (ba dum bump! Thank you, and yes I am taking my show on the road.), I couldn't bring myself to watch them last night. Every time I hear W speak I die a little inside. Also I get all riled up over his lies and asinineness and malapropisms. Why can't Tony Blair be our president? (Don't answer that; I know why technically he can't.) He speaks so well! He uses large words correctly, and he tailors his response to the actual question being asked, and he can admit his mistakes. And he does all of this even in the face of really tough questions by the media and the Members of Parliament. Also, he is dreamy. (Good luck with your heart procedure next week, Mr. Blair! I am pulling for you!)

In other news, I would give my right arm for it to be 5:30pm right now. Why has this week been so freaking long?? Gah!

|