Dec 15, 2004

Oh Eva, thank fucking god

My friend Julie called me during the fianale for America's Next Top Model tonight, and together we were SCREAMING and SQUEEING with relief that Eva beat our Fucking Yaya. Yaya! Go back to Brown. Oh Eva, I adore you. So spunky and open. And such gorgeous skin. Oh, to be Eva tonight (or six months ago, or whenever the actual finale of this show took place).

Tonight I had an xmas party for work. We had a "Moroccan Tent" reserved at Mie N Yu in Georgetown. There was free wine, and it was red. Coincidentally, I drink red! Oh ho ho, you don't say, my good man.

Also there were snacks. There were dumplings and coconut shrimp and stinky cheese and meats on a stick. Also little banana custards in teeny frosting cups. Also, you know, free red wine. Open bar! Moroccan tent! Unisex bathrooms!

Also a very drunk General Manager who camped out at the table where my girl friends and I sat and TALKED TALK TALKED for eons about what good work we were doing, there "in the trenches" with the clients, working the long hours, etc etc etc. And, oh yes, what were our names again?

Check please.

I called my dad in the cab on the way home, to say hi. I was all, "Hi Dad! I'm in a cab! A cab that will be expensed! Because I am drunk on the company dime!" He is so proud of all that money he spent on my schooling, for real, you guys. How could he not be? I am fantastic.

I am drunk! Drink drank drunk. And wow, this more than I write some days when I am SOBER. Tomorrow there is another work party too, so I am going to have some water and go to bed. Good night, good night, adios.

|