Dec 9, 2004

Ubiquitous Search String Post

Presenting...the weirdest search phrases this site has seen!


old maid gone wild (twice!)
Yes, it is I, that gray-haired lady from the last Girls Gone Wild video.

christy cream
I bet these people are REALLY disappointed when they end up here.

cosi signature salad recipe
Because I write about food a lot, geddit?

"trash chute" + girl
I don't want no proto-serial killers coming around my site!

"by his thighs" - gay
????????

johnny knoxville pants
"peter krause" chest

chris isaak gay
jared leto's boyfriend

kelly mcgillis taller
Maybe I need to quit obsessing over celebrities...

ethipian free gay web sit
This person is a very bad speller. Also, I have no recollection of ever having written an entry about such a thing.

tomato heart killer
In the words of Dave Barry, this would make an excellent name for a rock band.


Ohmygod, that incredible amout of creativity and typing took a lot out of me. I am needing a nap now...
/sarcasm

|